ABCMC has started a one-on-one financial coaching/mentorship program this spring. You can sign up for 1-hour sessions on Wednesdays from 9am-1pm by emailing email@example.com
Money 101 is a personal finance empowerment course that is FREE for people living in Mason County.
There is also a $25 dollar stipend for those who come to every class on time!
Click the "Upcoming Classes" link below to sign up!
Financial Education & Mentoring
What a Mentor Can Help You Achieve
· Develop a plan to achieve your short term and long term goals
· Build a realistic budget that reflects your goals
· How to shop smart, cut costs, and set and achieve your savings goals
· How to build your credit
· Discover resources for housing, banking, childcare, whatever you need!
· Apply to college and financial aid (FAFSA)
· Create a great resume
· Job search
· Find work experience opportunities through volunteering or internship
ABCMC financial mentors work one-on-one with clients to establish goals, locate resources, and provide introductions of clients to other service providers. We mentor our clients between 3-24 months depending on their goals and needs. This is a free service and anyone can apply!
What is Financial Mentoring?
Do you struggle paying your bills every month? A mentor can help you create a budget and keep you on track.
· Financial Mentoring is FREE!
· Mentoring is confidential and one-on-one
· Mentoring is not advice, therapy, or counseling; it supports you in pursuing your goals.
· Your mentor will help you find the resources you need and keep you on track to achieve your goals!
Copyright © Asset Building Coalition of Mason County. All rights reserved.